You’re probably already familiar with the all-in-one digital marketing tool, ClickFunnels.
If not, ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales funnel creation tool.
It can help you build advanced sales funnels without any existing tech skills.
However, ClickFunnels is far from the only tool of this kind.
In fact, it might not even be the best fit for your needs.
Today you’re going to learn about several similar apps that can offer comparable features to ClickFunnels, along with their respective strengths and weaknesses.
If your goal is to find the best ClickFunnels alternative for your business, then you’ll want to read this piece carefully.
With that in mind, here are the top 11 alternatives to ClickFunnels for online business owners.
Let’s jump in!
Table of Contents
BuildWooFunnels – Our Recommended ClickFunnels Alternative
If you already have a WordPress site then it makes sense to keep everything within the WordPress ecosystem.
This gives you loads of control and flexibility over making custom changes as your business needs evolve.
And you can also optimize for site speed, which you can’t do with ClickFunnels (in fact, they’re notoriously slow).
That’s why we love using WooCommerce with the awesome BuildWooFunnels suite of plugins.
BuildWooFunnels turns your WordPress site into a funnel and checkout machine!
It’s equipped with a variety of features to help you make the most out of your checkout process like order bumps, one-click upsells, automations, integrations, and more.
You’ll find endless customization options thanks to the built-in visual editor, the granular settings, and the deep integration with everybody’s favorite page builder, Elementor.
This allows you to deliver a highly personalized checkout experience to your customers on the front end, while making sure various triggers and automatic actions happen on the back end.
And of course, because it’s built on top of WooCommerce, you can sell physical products, digital products, subscriptions, memberships, etc.—pretty much anything you want!
This system integrates seamlessly with your landing pages, CRM, payment processor of choice, and lead collection forms.
In fact, we like BuildWooFunnels so much that we’re in the process of switching away from ThriveCart to our own self-hosted checkout built on their awesome platform.
I’ve also spoken with their founder Daman, and have participated in their Facebook group.
This has left me absolutely convinced that Woo Funnels is the partner who we want to work with to build our next level custom shopping carts, both for ourselves and for our awesome MemberFix customers.
- Includes a ton of pre-built templates optimized for mobile
- Deep Elementor integration
- Can embed checkout forms into your landing pages
- Supports a variety of CRMs and email automation integrations
- Bundled upsells and bump offers to increase profit
- Virtually unlimited ability to customize and extend for your needs
- Only works with WordPress sites running WooCommerce
- May require purchasing various plugins to cobble together the exact functionality and look you want
- To access all of the features (including the Automations engine, Autonomi) you’ll need the highest level plan
BuilderAll vs ClickFunnels
BuilderAll seeks to be a solution that helps entrepreneurs start their online businesses without having to use dozens of different other tools.
You can create a website, build landing pages, manage your email marketing, and automate most aspects of the sales process.
You’ll find over 26 different marketing tools, which are all cloud-based, so you do all your work within your browser.
Still, they’re a newer company and have already had to relaunch once to handle all of the bugs.
That’s not necessarily a bad thing considering that ClickFunnels was, and continues to be slow and buggy.
Yet ClickFunnels’s focus seems to be on aggressively acquiring new customers rather than on making their product really solid.
In contrast, the range of BuilderAll’s features is equally robust and their team is clearly committed to improving the product.
If you’re on a budget and prefer to handle all of your online marketing efforts in one place, then it might be worth checking out.
- Significantly cheaper than other tools
- The most complete marketing platform
- Not based on WordPress
- Can create unlimited pages, domains, and data streams
- Software tends to have bugs and glitches
- Builder is clunky and frustrating to use
- Customer service and support is poor
Ontraport vs ClickFunnels
Ontraport is similar to ClickFunnels in that they’re an all-in-one digital marketing suite that focuses on automation.
However, this tool is more focused on being a CRM than a funnel builder.
You’ll find a wide range of content management options you can use to build landing pages, custom emails, and more.
The goal of these features is to help you deliver personalized content to your subscribers.
Since it’s a unified marketing platform the purpose is to be your go-to software for every marketing related task.
For businesses who are growing rapidly, or looking to scale quickly Ontraport could be the solution for you.
Just keep in mind that setting up all the automations can be complex since it’s text-based and doesn’t employ a visual builder.
- Software is heavily automated and well-suited for larger businesses
- Gives you a full picture perspective of your automations
- Includes a lot of other features to support your business
- Good payment integration options
- The automation process can be clunky and frustrating for smaller businesses
- Not great for creating individual sales funnels
SamCart puts all of its efforts on a single part of the sales funnel: the purchasing stage.
Even with a great email campaign, you’ll have trouble driving sales if your customers drop off during the checkout process.
SamCart creates a smooth cart shopping cart experience for your visitors.
It’s easy to setup your own shopping cart, add upsells, downsells, and more.
It also integrates with your WordPress website if you’re selling access to a membership site.
If you’re looking to streamline the checkout process, while only selling a single product at once, this might be a worthy addition to your marketing toolkit.
Note that Samcart is comparable to ThriveCart (which is what we’ve been using for several years).
- Easy to integrate with PayPal
- The checkout process is easy to use, optimization, efficient, and attractive
- Has a high retention rate for interested consumers
- Cheaper affiliate management portal
- One-click upsell pop-up functionality
- Support for sales funnels is poor
- No email marketing or campaign automation features
- Several of the more useful features are only available in the Premium version
- Users can only purchase one item at a time
Unbounce vs ClickFunnels
Unbounce is a platform for creating and testing high-converting landing pages.
It doesn’t try to be an all-in-one platform to build marketing funnels, like ClickFunnels.
Instead, it’s a landing page builder with an editor that lets you customize your landing pages however you’d like.
You can start with one of the templates that have been tested to convert, or begin completely from scratch.
Beyond the builder, you’ll find a ton of testing and analytics features that can help you improve your conversion rates.
Unbounce can help business owners create better landing pages you’ll need other tools to fill out the rest of your sales funnel, but it’s a solid place to start.
- Much cheaper than ClickFunnels ($79 – $159, compared to $97 – $297)
- You aren’t stuck with the given landing page templates
- Integrates with a variety of other tools
- Can create great landing pages
- Drag and Drop builder is very easy to use
- Email marketing tools and campaign management features aren’t included
- Fewer features overall when compared to other tools
- Poor and clunky checkout page and shopping cart support
Instapage vs ClickFunnels
Instapage is an easy to use landing page builder, which is great for the not-so-tech-savvy person.
This tool makes it easy to create elegant landing pages.
But what makes it stand out is what’s on the backend.
You’ll find a variety of analytics features like heatmaps, strong A/B testing, and a wealth of other conversion analytics features.
This lets you tweak your landing pages until they’re converting at the highest rate possible.
When building your landing pages you’ll use a drag-and-drop builder, and can choose between over 200 different templates, widgets, and what’s called “Instablocks”.
This is a standalone page builder and is more expensive than other page builders on this list, but for those who need an advanced landing page creator with a ton of analytics tools, it could be the solution for you.
- One of the best user interfaces, it even beats Unbounce
- Landing page creation tools are very high-quality
- Includes heatmap and A/B testing
- Integrates with WordPress and other tools and platforms
- Includes a powerful and easy to use drag and drop builder
- Fewer features overall than other tools
- You’ll have to source your images, as there are few images included
- Poor and clunky checkout page and shopping cart support
LeadPages vs ClickFunnels
Leadpages is a powerful and straightforward landing page builder, whose ultimate goal is to help you build landing pages that convert.
There are over 200 landing page templates included in your plan, which have all been tested to convert, so it takes out a lot of guesswork.
This allows you to plug in your content, start sending traffic and start getting leads without the technical hassle.
If you’re familiar with the easy to use drag-and-drop website builder Squarespace, you’ll find a very similar landing page builder here.
The main focus of LeadPages is to provide you with a variety of tools to generate leads for your business.
For example, you have LeadBoxes, which can help you generate leads from third-party sites, like Facebook, and Leaddigits, which can help you generate new leads via text message.
LeadPages can help you build landing pages that convert, while offering multiple tools for unique lead generation.
- Very cheap to get started, the cheapest plan is $25/month
- Support for multiple pop-up types
- A large collection of different templates available
- The editor isn’t very intuitive and can be frustrating to use
- Customization options can be limited
- Fewer features when compared to other tools
Thrive Themes vs ClickFunnels
Thrive Themes is a collection of WordPress plugins and themes that help you build landing pages and create conversion funnels.
Essentially, you’re laying the features of ClickFunnels on top of WordPress.
Depending on what plugin and/or theme combination you use, you can automate lead generation, use the drag-and-drop builder to create landing pages, add shopping cart functionality, create lead capture forms, and more.
This collection of tools isn’t the most intuitive to use, but if you’re willing to put in a bit of effort you can accomplish most tasks related to building sales funnels and making sales.
Thrive Themes doesn’t have quite as many features of ClickFunnels, but is well suited for WordPress users that want to add ClickFunnels functionality at a cheaper price.
Thrive Themes Pros:
- The price is up to 5 times cheaper than ClickFunnels, for a similar service
- Great choice of testing tools to improve page conversions
- You can host the pages on your site for greater control
Thrive Themes Cons:
- You have to host the pages on your site
- The tool must be used in conjunction with WordPress
- The feature set isn’t very rich or in-depth
PipeDrive vs ClickFunnels
PipeDrive is a complete CRM that’s been getting a lot of praise online, it’s even been winning some Expert’s Choice awards.
The overall goal is more focused on empowering your salespeople, instead of creating online marketing funnels, designing landing pages, and creating checkout pages.
For example, any member of your sales team can use this tool to capture new leads, manage existing relationships, close deals, and more.
Essentially, it helps your salespeople automate their workflows, save time, and move from lead to close at a much faster rate.
It integrates with other standard marketing tools as well, like MailChimp, Dropbox, Zapier, and more.
Businesses with a large and growing customer base, who also have a large number of sales reps might find a lot of value with this tool. Especially, if this is the first time your team is using a CRM.
- Very cheap, the most expensive plan is half the price of ClickFunnels’ cheapest plan
- Has great support for software and tool integrations
- Has a very robust feature set
- Won the Expert’s Choice Award for sales pipeline service
- Not a big focus on creating web pages
- Doesn’t offer customer support by phone
10 Minute Funnels vs ClickFunnels
If you couldn’t guess by the name 10 Minute Funnels is all about speed.
Its goal is to lower the barrier to entry, so those just getting started online can create landing pages and build funnels with no technical experience.
The user experience is what makes this tool stand out.
Even though it’s built for beginners, this doesn’t mean it’s lacking features, just that the user experience is very intuitive.
To create landing pages, sales pages, order forms, thank you pages, and more, you’ll be using a drag-and-drop builder.
Plus, you’ll get features like a shopping cart, A/B testing, and analytics to see how your pages are performing.
Essentially, 10 Minute Funnels is newer, with a more intuitive builder, while ClickFunnels is older, and more well-known with its own community of supporters.
10 Minute Funnels Pros:
- The interface feels modern and is very intuitive
- For only $197 you get unlimited access
- Overall it has a more focused offering
10 Minute Funnels Cons:
- The customer base is smaller and mostly newer site owners
- No bundled email autoresponder or affiliate solution
Copper CRM vs ClickFunnels
Copper is a cloud-hosted CRM whose goal is to help you gain a more holistic view of your customer while automating certain parts of the sales process.
They’ve recently rebranded with a heavy focus on Google. So, if your team is already using Google tools, this CRM can enhance your current workflow.
One unique feature is the ability to source information from the internet once a prospect is added to the CRM.
This platform can simplify the data entry process, and help to automate other aspects of your customer and sales workflow, like meetings and calls.
Copper doesn’t help with landing page creation or any other parts of your lead generation campaign. Instead, it’s a way to simplify and automate your customer relationship process.
Copper CRM Pros:
- Has cloud-hosted databases and automatically saved data entry
- Elevated levels of security
- The integration features are virtually limitless
- Incredibly easy to use
Copper CRM Cons:
- It’s priced per user, so it can get expensive fast
- It’s poor at creating landing pages and checkout pages
Which ClickFunnels Alternative Is Best for You?
Whether you’re looking for a landing page builder, an all-in-one-digital marketing toolkit, or a tool to help simplify your sales process, you can find all that and more in the tools above.
Every tool highlighted above has it’s advantages and disadvantages, so there’s no best solution. Instead, the best solution for your business.
If you’re a bigger business, Ontraport or Copper CRM can help your business grow. While if you’re just starting and looking for a cheaper alternative then Leadpages, Unbounce, or even the feature-rich 10 Minute Funnels can be a great choice.
But, if you’re a membership site owner and you want a tool that’ll make your checkout experience more profitable, then BuildWooFunnels may be the perfect solution.
Hopefully, you have a better understanding of some of the best alternatives to Clickbank available to you today.