WPFusion connects your WordPress website to your favorite CRM or marketing automation tool.
Using tags in your CRM, you can protect content, offer dynamic discounts, add website personalization, and more!
Think of WPFusion as the “magic glue” that syncs your favorite WordPress plugins to your CRM using tags and triggers.
Ease of Use
WPFusion is fairly easy to use. You follow the simple instructions to connect it to your CRM (I use ActiveCampaign) and you’re off to the races. Syncing data and advanced usage has a small learning curve.
Price / Value
Absolutely amazing support from WPFusion founder Jack Arturo both in official support channels and the awesome WP Fusion Facebook group. WPFusion cares about their customers and it shows.
- Loads of CRM integrations
- Integrates with key WP plugins like LearnDash, GamiPress, MemberPress, Elementor, WooCommerce and many more!
- Content protection using CRM tags
- Personalization based on tags
- Apply tags and run automations based on triggers in WordPress
- Connect many plugins and 3rd party apps without Zapier
- Zapier / webhooks / API functionality for advanced uses
- Written with clean, well documented code
- Highly extensible and developer friendly
- Price of the Pro version with yearly renewals is reasonable but a legit expense
- Doesn’t integrate with all CRMs (though it integrates with a LOT of them)
- Possible to get carried away with tagging and CRM based actions
- Doesn’t completely replace other WP automation tools (but to be fair, it’s not meant to)
Our Quick-n’-Dirty Review of WPFusion (2023)
I’ve been following WP Fusion since 2019.
At first I thought it was just another membership plugin.
But it’s so much more than that!
While you can use it to protect member content, the real magic of WPF is that it lets you connect your WordPress plugins to your CRM—and by extension, to each other—in useful ways.
For example, let’s say you’re using LearnDash to serve your course content.
You can have WPFusion apply and remove tags to your members inside your CRM based on their course enrollment status.
Or say you’re using GamiPress and you want to give your member a tag in your CRM when he unlocks a certain badge.
Or perhaps you want that same member to receive the badge only when he gets a particular tag in your CRM.
Either way…no problem!
Maybe you want to automatically apply a discount code to your WooCommerce cart during checkout based on the visitor’s tags?
This works great for sending out flash discounts and fixing cart abandonment issues.
It’s no exaggeration to say that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
There’s so much you can do with WPFusion that allows you to maximize your marketing automation to ultimately increase profits and improve your customers’ experience.
We use WPFusion on one of our own sites and on multiple customer sites.
We’ve had great experiences with it so I knew I had to review it.
Thanks to their “above and beyond” level of support, any issues we’ve had have been promptly and professionally resolved.
WPF is really one of the best plugins for your WordPress site—not just in terms of what a great idea it is, but also in terms of how well Jack and his team have executed on that idea.
WPFusion Review: Wrap Up
WPFusion is a key tool in our work with membership site owners.
Often times it allows you to connect various tools without (or with minimal) Zapier usage.
It can help make membership site migrations easier or unnecessary.
And it can help to up your email marketing game by helping you harness the full power of your WordPress plugins together with your CRM.
We even use it ourselves in our team training portal. 🙂
WPFusion Review 2021
Product Name: WPFusion
Product Description: WPFusion integrates your WordPress plugins with your CRM using triggers, action and tags.